Edgework is known around the world for its work in sports-based youth development (SBYD), sport for development (SFD), trauma-sensitive program design and coach training, as well as for our work in leadership and team development in more traditional athletic environments.
Our core content areas for clients in sports and athletics include:
Student Athlete Leadership and Team Development
- The Performance Edge, a leadership workshop focused on increasing resiliency and toughness and creating that edge needed to fuel performance.
- Building Powerful Team Culture
- Creating and Sustaining Accountability
- Some of our recent clients in this area include: Bowdoin College Athletics, Brown University Golf, Colorado College Soccer, Northeastern University Soccer, Penn State Soccer, and South Shore Select Soccer Club.
- Developing Resilient Athletes
- Inclusive Leadership
- Trauma-sensitive Coach Training
Program Design for Impact
- Creating a Sports-Based Program Design for Impact
- Incorporating Trauma-Sensitive Design into a Sport-Based Program
- Change the Game: Sport System Redesign